2017年6月1日 星期四

Prinkmaking 3

Printmaking, ink on paper, lino,cutters, A4, 2017


         This is the third printmaking I did. But the other colour rabbit have the other means. I think the rabbit is beautiful. So I tried every colour to make this. Printmaking is the process of making artworks by printing, normally on paper. Printmaking normally covers only the process of creating prints that have an element of originality, rather than just being a photographic reproduction of a painting.
          I will use the cutters to cut whatever I like. When I finish it, I will put some colour. Then I will put it on the paper. Then you can see the picture.
         How people use the cutters careful? I cut my hand two times. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...