2017年6月1日 星期四

Printmaking 2

Printmaking, ink on paper, lino,cutters, A4, 2017


       This is the others rabbit I did. I did the green rabbit. The green can let the people feel comfortable. And the rabbit is live in the grass. The colour is every clearly and the someone can understand what I draw.
        I will use the cutters to cut whatever I like. When I finish it, I will put some colour. Then I will put it on the paper. Then you can see the picture.
       When I choose the colour, I need to use the brush to print the paper. I need to mix the colour whatever I want. But the colour is not easy to mix the colour with the brush.
        I want to know how the people did the colour so that they can get their whatever they want. I think is not easy. But I see every one mixed the beautiful colour.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...