2017年6月1日 星期四

The circle and line

colour pencil, pencil, A4, 2017


       This artwork is the most funny I do. Because I like paint. I can choose my favourite colour and organize the circle. I can draw and choose colour whatever I want. I have a lot of choices. I will have a good time to draw this picture. 
       I used somethings can make the circle. I put it on the paper, and draw the circle. Then I will use the pencil draw some line. Then I paint. 
       It doesn't have the difficult things I think...... Maybe I need to control the depth of the colour. Because if I do not control the depth of the colour, the colour is not beautiful.
       How the way to control the depth of the colour? I do that not good.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...