2017年6月1日 星期四

About the occupation of visual arts

The picture on Internet, 25cmx21cm, 2017

           This is a job about visual arts I want to do. This is a poster. The job is call Calligrapher. This is from ancient China. The people must have the ability to write Chinese characters and write well. They have to good at writing. Use the brush correctly. Calligraphy is also divided into many categories. So I found some picture and information on the internet. Like brush, the picture from with the brush. I used the GIMP to mix them.
           How can the people write the word beautiful? I can't write beautiful. I think is not easy to write the beautiful word.
         

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...