2017年6月1日 星期四

Square loom




Yarn and stick, 12cmx16cm, 2017

       This is third artwork I did. This is called square loom. It is wall hanging. When I do this, I feel tired and irritability. I always go the wrong way to make this. I need to redo the way again. And this is very hard to hold the way to keep this. I think this is the most difficult in my artwork. Why do they want to do this? Maybe it can make the wall beautiful? I want to know. And What is the meaning of this?
       First, I will find a cardboard, and wrapped the yarn. We need to  use the ruler and careful. If you do not careful, you will do it wrong. I did it wrong many time...... But if you finish, it is very beautiful!!!
       They use this for their clothes, their towel and their small ornaments. I think this is useful and beautiful. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...