2017年6月1日 星期四

The body of the people


Pencil, colour pencil, A4, 2017


         This is the body of the people. It is not interesting and it is so difficult......Because I need to remember the people who do the sports or read books. But it is good for us to strengthen memory. When I finished it, I can remember all day about this.
         Teacher put some picture on the board. I will put the picture on the paper. Then I draw the picture. I used the pencil and colour pencils. 
         I want to know how the people to choose the easy person to draw this. I saw a lot of people draw easy and they said easy, too. But why I think it is difficuit?    

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...