2017年6月2日 星期五

Large Moral

Acrylic on paper, pencil. 240cm x240cm.  2017


         This is the team work I do. I think it is very funny. We worked together, we have fun together. Everybody will lie down on the paper and the other people draw. We can choose our favourite colour. 
         First, we will lie down on the paper. And the other people draw on the picture. Then we will have put the colour on the paper. We had fun of this. We can tell people about your opinion. And the other people can listen you. So I think it is fun.
         This is a team work. You can see the You can see the unity of a group. 
         

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Artist Statement

         In this semester, I tried to make the artwork and let it seem beautiful in the art class. I think I am very happy. Although I felt...